Saturday, June 14, 2008

Well, I had a good time with this LO. I am trying some new techniques I found on the internet and thought I would give it a try. On the background page I used a water color technique on cardstock. i also stamped on some cardstock, cut it out and used it for some imbellishments(i hope i spelled that right) all the other paper is from the Websters paper line. The flowers are from Prima. My girls are definitely my inspiration. I haven't been able to do alot of scrabooking lately because we (my husband and I ) sell and repair boats for a living and this is a busy time of the year for us ( he keeps me hopping). Where does the time go?
Seem like Yesterday

2 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous, Tomi!! You will have to teach me that watercolor technique! Love how that looks.

Nan said...

I just love this whole layout, Hope you will show us what you did.
You really gave the websters paper a beautiful look!