Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm a Gramma!!!!




HERE HE IS!!!! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GRANDBABY IN THE WORLD! SPOKEN JUST LIKE A REAL GRAMMA, RIGHT! WELL HE IS JUST THAT. MASON IS HIS NAME AND HE WAS BORN OCT 9TH, HE WAS THREE WEEKS EARLY ACCORDING TO THE DOCTORS, BUT HE WAS REALLY RIGHT ON TIME (GOD'S TIME) AND HE IS PERECT! WHAT A MIRACLE IT IS, AND A BLESSING TO SEE YOUR DAUGHTER TO GIVE BIRTH. I'M OVER WHELMED!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING SINCE JUNE, WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE, SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY. I ALSO HAVE A NEW JOB, BUT ONLY UNTIL NOV 4TH AT THE ELECTIONS OFFICE. AND THEN MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED FEB 1ST, I'M A BUSY GIRL!!!! BUT HOPEFULLY I CAN START POSTING REGULARLY AGAIN...WELL ITS MY TURN TO HOLD MASON! TTYL

3 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Awww...Mason is adorable, Tomi!! You must be so thrilled he is finally here!

Hope your new job is going well and hope to see you soon. (if we can pry that grandbaby out of your arms) lol!!

Congrats!

Celeste said...

Congratualtions Grandma. Now you have a million reasons for artistic creations. Beautiful baby and your daughter looks just like you.

JgWM said...

Grandma, He is so handsome. You are so luck, I am thrilled for you. When can we see updated photos. Email me photos please, he must be crawling by now. Love you, Congratulations!!!