Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Little Angel






I have been playing with my photoshop program, I bought "photoshop for dummies" so i have been experimenting with it and having alot of fun, I have so much to learn... My little Angel is already 8 weeks old and growing so fast I can't believe it "Seem like Yesterday" that we brought him home from the hospital. I haven't been scrapbooking much but i have been taking alot of pictures, I really do need some motivation...Bruce bought me the Cricut Expressions for Christmas today but I can't open it till the 24th, I can' t wait! But I am still having a problem trying to get started I've got so many projects started and just can't seem to get focused on one thing and get it finished...I Need Help! Well I hope you like my pictures, I got more to post...

No comments: